Sunday, March 15, 2009

Traffic Accident

A Traffic Accident - by Joseph Galea Year 6

One day I was in a traffic accident. I was with my father. We were driving in a dark street. it was raining in bucketfuls and the road was very wet and slippery. My father said that it was as if he was driving on soap. Aswe were passing by I could see that the pedestrians and the other drivers were all very cautious and they all looked very alarmed. Suddenly I felt as if we were swirling around. Crash boom bang! That is what I heard. Suddenly I could feel a tricle on my forhead and the warmth of blood coming down my face. The crash was so hard. The wall fell on the front of the car and if it wasn't for the seatbelts and the airbags for sure we would have been seriously hurt. Someone called 112 and in a split of a second both my father and myself were on our way to hospital in an ambulance. For a while I was uncouncious and all I could here was the humming of the sirene and the people talking as if they were miles and miles away. Soon we were rushed to the emergency. Three days passed from the accident and the doctor told us that it was time for us to go home. Luckily all's well that ends well and as soon as we opened the door of our house we could see that all our relatives were there greeting us for such a quickly recory. For sure this is an experience that I will never forget.

Galea Joseph

No comments:

Post a Comment